Interpretation Services in Alabama
Alabama, the “Yellow Hammer state” is the heart of southern hospitality in the United States. In Alabama, we provide high-quality translation and interpretation services to businesses in statewide. We serve all major industries including healthcare, legal, workers’ compensation, education, travel and tourism and government agencies. Our language services include onsite, over-the-phone and video remote interpretation services and document translation services. All services are offered in American Sign Language (ASL) and 200 additional exotic languages are available for all translation and interpretation services in Alabama.
Medical Transportation Services in Connecticut
In addition, Albors and Alnet specializes in medical transportation services for the workers’ compensation industry. In Alabama, we provide ambulatory transportation (sedan service), wheelchair, basic life support (BLS), advanced life support ambulance (ALS), flight escorts and courier service. Before we contract a provider, we make sure each driver undergoes a comprehensive background check and carries valid insurance.
Accuracy and service is our number one priority. Our contracted Alabama interpreters are local to the region and are qualified to interpret in professional settings. We can provide an interpreter for medical appointments, client meetings, employee orientations, parent/teacher conferences and much more. With Albors and Alnet, clients receive 24/7 customer service, a 99% fill rate for appointments, and an easy-to-use client portal to submit appointment requests.
- In-person Interpretation*
- Telephone Interpretation
- Video Remote Interpretation*
(*) = Available in American Sign Language (ASL)Request an Interpreter
We only contract native-speaking translators to guarantee accuracy. In addition, every document translation and website localization project has project manager oversight. Your manager locates a translator and/or web development specialist to assign to your project. We can accommodate high-volume translation requests in any format including .doc, .pdf, .xls, .ai, .txt, .jpg and more!
- Legal Contracts
- Employee Handbooks
- Product Labels
- Website Localization
- Marketing Materials
- Insurance Policies
Services for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
IU Group’s dedicated Sign Language Services Division provides qualified American Sign Language interpreters for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals in Alabama. These local ASL interpreters hold credentials from the National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, as well as, other accredited institutions. Whenever you need an ASL interpreter in Montgomery, Gulf Shores or Mobile, let us know and we’ll find a sign language interpreter for in-person and/or video remote interpretation appointments.
Industries We Serve
- Aerospace & Defense – Alabama is home to more than 300 aerospace and defense companies. Many of these companies require accurate interpretation and translation services to conduct international business. Each document translation goes through a three-step process (translation, editing, and proofreading) to ensure accuracy. Similarly, we only contract qualified language interpreters that are experienced and are familiar with the cultures of their trained languages, creating a relaxed and culturally sensitive interpretation for all parties involved.
- Legal – Any situation where a legal document is signed and explained requires a professional interpreter. At Albors & Alnet, our contracted linguists specialize in legal terminology and are familiar with court proceedings to ensure both parties understand what is being communicated.
- Insurance Companies – Like any other industry, insurance companies and their clients expect precision and efficiency when it comes to their translating and interpreting needs. The role of the translator is a valuable necessity when dealing with insurance matters.
- Healthcare/Medical – Healthcare language services are essential to the care and health of patients and must be provided by a professional linguist. At Albors & Alnet, all translation and interpretation services are HIPAA-Compliant to ensure your patient’s privacy is protected. We work with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, pharmaceutical research companies, clinics and medical facilities throughout the state of Alabama.
Making Connections Nationwide. Albors & Alnet is now an IU Group Company. For more information about our medical transportation and interpretation services in Alabama, please call 800.785.8634 to speak with a representative.