Telephone Interpretation Services – 24/7/365
Albors & Alnet’s professional telephone interpretation services are available nationwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling a custom toll free number. We offer telephonic interpreting services in over 200 languages and regional dialects. All telephone interpreters are fluent in English and the target language and are qualified to interpret in professional settings. Our clients benefit from our on-demand telephone interpretation services which are available nationwide.
Over-the-phone interpretation delivers more than a word-for-word interpretation. This skillset requires the ability to convert verbal content to a target language while maintaining syntax, tone and overall meaning so nothing is “lost in translation.” This process occurs when the interpreter listens to the speaker, analyzes the message and conveys its meaning to the other individual(s) on the call. Our professional telephone interpretation services are not word-for-word, but rather meaning-for-meaning.
At Albors & Alnet, we provide professional telephone interpretation services to every major industry in the United States. The linguists who perform these services are native speakers who mastered the proficiency of both English and the language being interpreted. They are knowledgeable and specialize in industry-specific vocabulary for:
- Medical Appointments
- Technical Product Information
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Employee Orientations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Share this Post
When is Phone Interpreting Preferred?
- Over-the-phone services are ideal when a professional in-person interpreter is not available. It eliminates the risk of miscommunication and liability concerns should an inaccurate interpretation take place. For example, while family members, bilingual co-workers, or social workers may speak the required language, they do not necessarily have the same credentials and training that a professional interpreter holds. A language services company really is the only way receive precise interpretation.
- Depending on the circumstance, cultural norms, or religious background, an individual may prefer to not have another person present in the room. Health conditions or legal issues can make one feel self-conscious, embarrassed or exposed. In these situations, the patient or client’s preference to be anonymous is taken into consideration.
- When the telephone is the primary means of communication, it makes sense to use telephone interpreters versus in-person or video interpreters. For example, most of us have heard an automated message like, “For Spanish, please press two.” When this option is pressed, the caller is directed to a phone interpreter. These services are common for customer service, medical helplines and other service phone numbers, making the familiarity with the phone interpretation experience a factor when choosing language services.
Making Connections Nationwide. Albors & Alnet is now an IU Group Company. For more information about our professional telephone interpretation services, please call 800-785-8634 to speak with a representative.