Alabama Interpreters & Translators
Alabama, the “Yellow Hammer state” is the heart of southern hospitality in the United States. Besides the most spoken language – English, you will often hear people speak in other languages such as Spanish, German, French and Japanese.
All of our language services are available across the United States in 200 languages and dialects.
Interpretation Services in Alabama
Our qualified Alabama interpreters and translators are professional, efficient and have a proven track record.
- In-person Interpretation
- American Sign Language Interpretation (ASL)
- Telephone Interpretation
- Document Translation
- Video Remote Interpretation (VRI)
Industries that benefit from our Alabama interpreters and translators include:
- Aerospace & Defense – Alabama is home to more than 300 aerospace and defense companies. Many of these companies require accurate interpretation and translation services to conduct international business. Each document translation goes through a three step process (translation, editing and proofreading) to ensure accuracy. Similarly, we only utilize qualified language interpreters that are experienced and are familiar with the cultures of their trained languages, creating a relaxed and culturally sensitive interpretation for all parties involved.
- Legal – Language interpreters and translators play an active role in Alabama’s legal system. Legal situations and court proceedings require high accuracy in terms of communication. A translator or interpreter ensures that all communications, whether in person or on paper, are represented precisely and without error.
- Insurance Companies – Like any other industry, insurance companies and their clients expect precision and efficiency when it comes to their translating and interpreting needs. The role of the translator is a valuable necessity when dealing with insurance matters.
- Healthcare/Medical – Communication in the medical field is often detailed and rich with highly complex terminology. When it comes to dealing with human lives it is extremely important that medical staff and patients alike are able to communicate clearly and without error. A medically qualified interpreter is the only option to guarantee that both parties can converse (and be understood) easily and accurately.
- Automotive – Many major automotive OEMs – including Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes Benz and Honda – have offices in the State of Alabama. Given the international nature of the automotive industry, there is often a need for interpretation and translation services in languages such as Spanish, Japanese, Korean and German.
Contact us today at 800.785-8634 for professional translation or interpretation services in Alabama or get a free quote.